Microsoft office is a Collection of computer applications which are created for all users. It is an official set of applications, servers and services like www.office.com/setup, www.office.com/myaccount, www.office.com/verify, login.microsoftonline.com, and office 365 login. The Microsoft office includes application such as Word, Excel, and Power Point which can installed on only one PC or Mac. These applications are not automatically updated, to get the new version and to update the applications; you can purchase the product again. Microsoft office launched so many office versions and these are following:
- Microsoft office 95 is released with the release of window 95 operating system and it is the first office version.
- Office 97 was released with the featuring of Word97, Excel97, PowerPoint97 and mail97.
- Office 2000 is released with the featuring Word2000, Excel200 and PowerPoint 2000. It is the latest version which support Windows 95 and the latest office version that have no need of Product activation.
- After the office2000 version, Office XP is released with featuring Word2002, Excel2002 and PowerPoint2002. It is latest version to support Windows98.
- Microsoft Office 2003 is released with featuring Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2003. It is the latest version which supports windows 2000 and the first Microsoft office to introduce Windows XP icons.
- Microsoft Office 2007 is released alongside Windows Vista and contains an entirely new graphic user interface.
- Office 2010 is released with featuring user interface, extended file format support and a change a user experience. It is the first version to ship in both 32 and 64 bits.
- MS office 2013 supports 32-Bit, 64-Bit and ARM processors running windows operation system including Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows RT.
- Currently the latest version is available and that is MS office 365.
What is MS office 365?
MS office 365 refers to subscription plans that include access to office applications and other productivity services that are permitted over the cloud services. Office 365 include services such as Skype for web conferencing and exchange Online hosted email for business, and added online storage with One Drive for Business. Office365 include the desktop version of the latest office application like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and access, which the users can install across multiple computers and devices including PCs, Macs, Android phones and iPhone. Microsoft office 365 is designed to work with the latest version of office, office 2013, and office 2011 for Mac.
Some Important Features of MS Office 365
- You can access anywhere with office365. You can accessing your enterprise software over the internet has some big advantages with MS office 365. You can edit a document at the same time in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and also see the changes.
- Microsoft will be progressing out a feature that lets you simply click a chat button to being chatting with everyone working in the document over Skype. If you leave the office document, then you will be able to continue the conversation via Skype on your desktop or phone.
- Use email through a rich and familiar outlook experience and you can also access from your desktop or from a web browser using outlook on the web. And also take an advantage of unlimited storage, 50GB of storage in the user’s primary mailbox.
- OneDrive for business app created by Microsoft and gives 1TB of personal cloud storage for each user that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC for offline access.
- Microsoft is testing cloud presentation software that’s more like Prezi than PowerPoint and its called Sway. With Sway, Office365 app, you can create engaging, interactive web based reports, presentation, newsletters, training and more. Sway is easy to share and look great on any screen.